We currently offer four seminars:
- A public seminar, devoted to the Arab-Muslim culture. About two sessions monthly, either in Arabic, or French or English. Free of charge and open to all. Subscribe here to receive the invitations. Click here to read the reports of the previous sessions.
- The Massignon Seminar, a research seminar for the members of the Institute.
- International conferences, in Cairo or elsewhere, whose proceedings are published in MIDEO. Click here to read the reports of these conferences.
- In 2018‒2019, a seminar in Arabic of introduction to the Arabic philosophy, six sessions organised by Aziz Hilal. Click here to see the details.
- Since 2018, IDEO is also co-organizer of the monthly series of conferences “Midan Mounira”, alongside with the French Institute of Egypt, the CEDEJ, the IFAO and the IRD. Click here to see the reports of the sessions proposed by IDEO.